- $100 Cash Gift only applies to Houston
apartments listed on www.RentersResource.com.
We have more Houston apartments than anyone else on the net, so you have a much
better chance of getting your $100 cash from us than anyone else. Try us and see!
- You must sign a rental lease term of six months or more to qualify for your $100.
- Only one $100 Cash Gift will be issued for each
Houston apartment leased.
- No cash gift will be paid to a previous tenant or occupant of the apartments for which a cash gift is requested.
- You must write Renters Resource as the source
of referral on the guest card AND rental application at the Houston apartment in which you
sign a lease. If you are utilizing an agent's help at Renters Resource, then you should also
list your agent's name.
- You must request your $100 within 30 days of
moving into your new Houston apartment. If for any reason you fail to do so, you should call
our office to discuss exceptions to this rule.
- Your $100 will be mailed to the new apartment
address you provide to us.
- Escorted clients may not be eligible for the full $100
cash gift. Please contact your Renters Resource agent for more information.
- Cash Gifts may not be available for clients with broken leases or evictions. Please contact
our office for details.
- Cash Gifts are not available for Section 8 clients.
- The $100 Cash Gift is limited to 25% of the commission
received by Renters Resource. Please call our office for any questions.
- If a cash gift is paid and the apartments subsequently refuses to pay us, the customer agrees to pay back the cash gift to Renters Resource.
- Purposely providing false information will result in forfeiture of $100 cash gift.
- All cash gifts are paid after we receive payment from the apartment community.